This cute cat has been crowned “ugliest sleeping face ever.” 

This is Setsu-Chan. She’s a proper cutey. I mean look at that white fluffy face and big blue eyes omnomnom.   However, according to a ton of Japanese publications, she’s been voted “Most Awful Sleeping Face”. But you’re thinking… It can’t be that bad right?! Wrong, so wrong.             Happy Saturday! HH…

This collar can make your cat talk.

The people at Temptations have created a 3D printed collar that uses a microphone, Bluetooth and WiFi to change “meow” into “Give me the damn Dreamies.”

Think your boyfriend may propose? Send him this.

This proposal guarantees a ‘yes.’ Reddit user DaNinjaKitten proposed to his girlfriend using a potent mix of cuteness, cats and ingenuity. This proposal was shared on Reddit and has had over half a million views. Now that’s crowd approval. Looksy:    

11 reasons that prove my mother loves the cats more than me.

Check out the following things I have to deal with to see if you feel the same.  Keep strong, cat-abandoned child. Keep strong.    1) The cats can never disappoint my mother. ‘The cat shat on my carpet and dragged a dead bird through the kitchen. But you didn’t do very well in that test?…

Cat saves boy from dog attack.

Another reason why cats are, uh, amazing. See this kick ass video of when a boy is attacked by a dog and his cat comes to save him:

The cat whisperer

Recently I had the interesting experience of being exposed to my boyfriend’s mum’s secret talent. Before your mind goes wandering, it’s nothing dirty, swingery or enough to give you nightmares. It’s something quite erm… different. I don’t know whether you know this, but I’m pretty keen on cats. And so is she. So much so,…

Cats are trying to murder you and it’s true.

I have a cat. She is politely named Sophie. And she is out to get me. Don’t get it twisted, she’s not violent, and on the outside she looks utterly harmless. Her claws remain firmly in her tiny padded feet and her teeth are only showcased when she yawns, but I can honestly say she…

LOOK LOOK Cat Photos Online! Lollo Lolz

I’ve been having one of those weeks where I feel irritable and critical around 65% of the time. The other 35% of the time I am sleeping. There’s no particular reason for this. I don’t have a hard life. I get out of my double bed with clean sheets on it in the morning and…